Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Oregon Coast: 5 reasons why I love it!

                                                                     Oceanside, Oregon at dusk - Julie A. Lopez


1.  Perfect in any weather;  Stormy - make a fire, grab a cocktail, your snuggie and gaze out the window.  Sunny - walk on the beach and search for pretty rocks!

2.  Calms my stressed soul and recharges my internal battery.

3.  No need to play volleyball or wear a swimsuit!

4.  No cell phone reception (Oceanside); can't obsess over voicemails, emails or texts.

5.  Endless photographic opportunities.


This small beach is my favorite place in the world.  No doubt about it.  Where is your favorite place and why?

1 comment:

  1. i swore i was already following you! hmm, i think google is messing with me lately.

    my aunt lived in astoria when i was a kid and we visited several times. i loved cannon beach and saddle mountain. i even have two stones from cannon beach that i gathered all those years ago here with me in denmark. can you believe i've been hauling rocks around the world? ha!

    ReplyDelete